Welcome To Dubai Property SaleWelcome to www.dubaipropertysale.com, a leading Dubai property portal and specialist within the region. We've partnered with the top real estate agents in the business to ensure that you receive both the most up-to-the-minute listing information and property expertise all in the same convenient location. From the gorgeous Emirates Hills to the mighty Burj Khalifa and brand new developments, we have all the latest information.
Whether your interest lies in purchasing, renting, investing, seeing the latest Dubai property news or booking into a hotel, we're ideally suited to assist you. For property sellers our convenient listing service will allow you to have your property in front of interested eyes quickly and conveniently. If purchase or rental is your interest then we invite you to take advantage of our optimised search functions which will allow you to streamline your investigation so that it's perfectly tailored to your needs. Want the personal touch? Our friendly, property experts are merely a call away and ready to assist you.
Latest Property Listings
High Floor, Bright Apartment with Marina View
Location: Marina Promenade Shemara - Dubai Marina
Property Size: 1,400 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRV-R-5590
Vacant 1BR plus Study with Full Marina View
Location: Al Majara 2 - Dubai Marina
Property Size: 1,099 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRV-R-5592
Traditional Arab Style 1BR, Near Dubai Mall
Location: Yansoon 7 - Old Town
Property Size: 755 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRV-R-5593
Biggest Layout for 1BR Apt, 3 Cheques Accepted
Location: Torch - Dubai Marina
Property Size: 978 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRV-R-5591
Type F 2BR plus Maids, Park View, Vacant
Location: Al Sarood - Palm Jumeirah
Property Size: 2,055 Sq.ft.
Ref. No: PRV-R-5594
Real Estate News
Tamirat Tola won the men's race, while Worknesh Degefa won the women's side in her first competitive full marathon.
The two sides meet at Dubai International Stadium on Wednesday afternoon, with a place in Friday's play-offs on the line.
The Gulf side were as dominant against their Asian rivals as they had been lamentable in losing to the Dutch on Sunday.
The Gulf side's five-wicket defeat was not short of entertainment. Unfortunately for them, too much of it was of the slapstick variety.
Abdullah Al Marri looked to take the positives from an impressive performance at the CSI 4 Star Grand Prix after a mistake at the final fence ended his hopes of winning the event.
* Infrastructure represents nearly 31 per cent of the state budget * Total spending will see an increase from AED20.3 billion in 2016 * 20 per cent ...
* Move planned to increase trading liquidity * Gulf regulators have shied away till now due to fears it will destabilise markets * Bourse plans to ...
* Corporate pay packages are today extremely high compared to average workers’ * Countries are debating rough rules on executive pay to defeat ...
* Sultanate has asked international lenders to submit proposals for a US dollar debt transaction * Source: government keeping an open mind on ...
* Saudi Arabia is expected to raise prices for all grades of crude it sells to Asia * Bigger price hike for Arab Heavy on strong fuel oil margins ...